How many days does it take to walk the Camino de Santiago? Well, that depends! Which route? And how long do you want to spend walking the Camino? That's a whole other question, isn't it?
Here are the questions I pose at the end of this episode:
- What would constitute a ‘real pilgrimage’ by your standards?
- How much time do you want to take for your Camino?
- How many miles or kilometers will you need to walk each day to complete the walk in that time frame? Is that doable, or will you need to adjust your timing or expectation?
- How much time do you want in your starting and ending points?
- How many rest days will you plan for?
- When you add it all up, how does it feel?
In case you are ready to pick up a guidebook for your walk, here are the most popular ones: https://thecaminoexperience.com/podcast-product-links/
And here is the website from this episode's top tip: https://matrix.itasoftware.com/search